As a New Style Law Firm, Arthur’s Legal recognizes that the volatility that has plagued the financial sector over the past decade has created a ‘new normal' when it comes to doing business and assessing risk. We do our best to assist our clients to avoid legal pitfalls by creating pro-active and preventative measures. However, in every business there will sometimes be incidents that are not preventable.
But even when this happens, a well-prepared strategy can successfully prevent a spark from becoming a dangerous and expensive legal inferno.
When discussing an escalation with a client, Arthur's Legal will initially focus on:
The Status Quo;
- Assessment of Documentation in place;
- Considerations about Revision, Updating or Termination of a contractual relationship;
- Assessment of and preparing towards Alternatives;
- Assessment of possible (un)expected Countermeasures by the other party;
- Protecting the Daily Business;
- Preparing Communications with Press, Staff and other Stakeholders;
- Establishing whether and how to Update the relationship;
- Establishing whether and how to Terminate the relationship, in a controlled way;
- Assessment of possible (un)expected Claims by the other party;
- Assessment of various possible Roads towards your Goal;
- Escalate Diligently and Intelligently;
- Document Escalation and;
- Document the Settlement.
Stay one step ahead. Let us work with you to develop a business approach that is process-oriented, proactive, cost-effective and hands-on. Contact us to learn how Arthur’s Legal could provide you with an Escalation Plan, and assist you in executing it towards success. We would be honored to help you succeed.