In addition to acting as an external department to our clients, providing legal counsel on deal making and negotiations, Arthur’s Legal can also help you improve your due diligence and business transactions. You can visit our Worldwide Page for more information. Arthur's Legal has also been active with numerous other transactions such as:
1. Advising VC and PE (national and multinational) investors and funds in hands-on, process-oriented legal structuring and optimizing their portfolios in general and several of their ventures in particular.
2. Advising an international large-cap client on corporate restructuring with an accrued monetary value of more than EUR 1 billion.
3. Advising another international large-cap client on refinancing with an accrued monetary value of more than EUR 400 million.
4. Advising early stage companies on all relevant legal aspects, including business strategy, corporate structure, IP, HR and deal making.
5. Representing technology companies in doing business on a global scale with an accrued monetary value of more than EUR 350 million, collaborating with local counsel to co-ordinate parallel actions where required.
6. Advising clients on multiple mid-cap investments and related financing with an accrued monetary value of more than EUR 500 million.
7. Representing a multinational client on a secondary buyout of a technology company in The Netherlands.
8. Representing a medical devices company in its M&A transactions.
9. Representing several technology companies in their M&A and IPO plans in the role of hands-on lead manager, including vendor management on corporate finance, tax, accounting and communication. Arthur’s Legal has been lead manager in several IPO’s.